Saturday 8 September 2012

YAAAYYY BANNER COMP xD

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY, MY BLOGGYS WORKING AGAIN :'D
Ok so here is the banner results >.<
Ok so heres 3rd place....
It wont let me show da banners so i'll just annonce xD
Ok so.....................3rd place goes to Loud & Proud And Alice06!

I couldn't decide between them 2 so i chose both xD
Well Done!
2nd place goes to.....
Rock Chick 132, Well Done Rocky!
And first place goes too...............................................................
(*Drum Roll Please*)
AriCandy!
Well done :)
I'll post the banners as soon as it lets me!
Until Next Time.........

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the people entered! Well done to
    Alice06
    Loud & Proud
    Rock Chick 132
    Vee45
    Kat1313
    and more? :L

    Well done to all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I would of entered if I would of known. CONGRATZZ TO THE WINNERS!! I must go feed ur fishys noww. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. xD Well Kayla I might do another one so you can enter then ;)
    And ThanksYous my Fishy's like food :p

    ReplyDelete