Sunday 4 November 2012

Well...

Well I decided i'd post a bit more on my blog and I also might even make like a diary blog, what fun ^.^
So I though i'd entertian you a bit more so first I though you might enjoy a random video ^.^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhyKwL8rUms
If it shows a video, WOOO!
If it just shows a link plzz click on it when youv'e read it all, its gangnam style lyrics translation, so you can see what it really means, its actually pretty rubbish : D
Ok next, MEGGIEE'S BACK!!
Yeh she came out of hibernation and now shes back but i can never be on at the same time as her, so meggie if your reading i'll be on tomorrow ( Monday & Tuesday) at abouy 4, unless im going somewhere, So HintHint :P
Yeh now I got a new theme, the person that came Second in the banner comp...Rocky :)
I keep dreaming about 1D, weird right O.o
Anyways I hope to be posting some more and make that diary blog ;)
Until next time...

5 comments:

  1. Hehe, I'll be online. ;) & Im depressed 'cause my ps3 has YLOD. :c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you looking for free Instagram Likes?
    Did you know you can get them ON AUTOPILOT & ABSOLUTELY FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete