Saturday 18 August 2012

Well Alice brought up the subject "Teddy's" She had to didn't she >.<
Ok I have a teddy Ubbsesion with them X(
So I also make them, so here they are Alice...

Ignore The Ugly Face, Its Me ^-^
The other pic had a Heart around it, cause ima Noob >.<
               Ok the first one's a teddy rabbit, and the 2nd is a dolphin pillow, I made 'em.
                  I know there rubbish :D I'll show yo my teddy bed next time, i think......
                                                       Until next time........

5 comments:

  1. wow! Rey they're amazing! ur talented xD
    I'll show u my teddies when I get them xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. What??

    They're Amazing Rey!!

    I Don't Have Teddies Anymore Coz I'm Obviously Getting Older ..

    Thats Why I Might Quit MSP, Coz I'm 13 Soon..

    And Yhur NOT And I Repeat NOT, Ugly..:'!

    Yhur Beautiful The Way Yuh Aree x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Aqua x
    Your 13 O.o
    I'm only 11 nearlly 12, i'm defitnaty the youngest of my friends >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are soo cute.. I have a teddy bear collection Type in google Charlie bears i have: Haydn, Candy, Graeme, Rhubarb and custard, Seth, Thumper and Tiana. Im 13 in november but i dont think i will quit msp but just come on at weekends... My Vip Ends In October and there are loads of people playing that are well older i even know someone who is 22 playing..... so i defo wont quit before then and if i do my acc will go to my sis

    Your Not Ugly and when i say that i mean it x

    ReplyDelete